Pandainya dia..

Ajoi was asked to make a sentence using 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.Not only did he do it 1 to 10,he did it back from 10 to 1...

This is what he came with... ..

1 day,i go 2 climb up a 3 outside a house to peep.But the couple saw me,so i panic n 4 down.The man rush out n wanted to 5 with me.I run until 1 fall 6.So i go into 7 eleven n grab some 8 to throw at him.Then i took a 9 n try to stab him.10 god,he run away... ..

So,i put the 9 back n pay for the 8 n left 7 eleven.Next day,i call my boss n say i am 6.He said 5,tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work.He also asked me to climb a 3 n jump down.I don't understand,i'm so nice 2 him but i don' know what he 1...

hope u understand k... ..ahaksss... .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penafian

Team Lawak Jenaka Online Ingin Menyampaikan Permintaan Maaf Yang Sebesar-besarnya Kepada Semua Pemilik-pemilik Artikel Lawak Jenaka Di Dalam Blog Lawak Jenaka Online Ini.

Semua Artikel Lawak Jenaka Diterima Dari Pengunjung & Peminat Blog Lawak Jenaka Online.

Team Lawak Jenaka Online Tidak Melakukan Plagiat Terhadap Blog-blog Lain.

Letakkan URL Anda.